Why Us? In a word – Service.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Our highest priorities are product quality and customer service. We set our standards high and we ensure that our products meet or exceed industry standards. We are held to account by strict manufacturing guidelines such as the Canadian Welding Bureau, among others. Our QHSM system is in place and our employees are dedicated to following its protocols and procedures.
Our quality program starts with the design process:
- Design and development stages and reviews at all levels, including the nature, duration and complexity.
- Verification and validation that are appropriate to each design and development stage.
- Taking into account resources, responsibilities and authorities for design and development processes.
- Determining the need for involvement of customers and users, along with requirements for subsequent provision of products and services to a level of control expected.)
- Engineering draft of product.
- Fabrication of Prototype.
- Rigorous testing in our Test Stand facility; while validating product does what the customer requires through (proof testing).
- Proven prototype to customer for actual real-time jobs.
- Prototype proves robust for service application; can be put into long term manufacturing faze.
- All products come with complete Quality Data Turnover Package and all necessary documentation and records.
24/7/365 SERVICE & WORLDWIDE SUPPORT
We place our customer's need in the centre of our service. We are in partnership with you as our customer and have a vested interest in your success. We also offer worldwide support through a network of technically trained employees who can provide in various territories.
PATENTED PRODUCTS & MARKET LEADING INNOVATIONS
Our products are made using the highest quality material to ensure they are safe, reliable, and long - lasting. Many of our products are patented and market leading innovative. We are proud to be working with top names on some of the most leading-edge projects in the industry.
Our clients can expect custom solutions supported by quality, integrity, and excellence in everything we do.
Contact us for a discussion about how we can improve your operational efficiency.
- Department of Transportation NSM (National Safety Mark)
- CWB W47.1 w59.1 Fusion Welding of Steel
- CWB w47.2 - 11 w59.2-M1991 Fusion Welding of Aluminum