INCREASE PRODUCTION AND RELIABILITY, REDUCE DOWNTIME AND MAINTENANCE COSTS
Clean fluid is essential to achieving optimum performance, reliability and longevity. Magnetic filtration is the most effective means of removing problem ferrous particles from industrial fluids such as coolants, lubricants and wash solutions. Traditional barrier filters typically leave small particles still circulating in the fluid. These particles significantly affect fluid performance and encourage build-up of bacteria. Magnetic filters remove much smaller particles (up to less than one micron in size). This delivers significantly lower operating costs by extending fluid-life by up to ten times. .
Benefits of Magnetic Filtration include:
- Low cost to maintain
- Minimal fluid loss compared with traditional filtration methods
- No disposal costs or specialist services
- Minimal running costs
- Rapid return on investment through increased productivity
- High flow rates can be maintained without affecting efficiency
- Reduced downtime
- Reduced wear/precision finish
- Fine (sub-micron) filtration is possible without affecting the fluid's other properties
- Aids effective control of bacteria
HOW DOES IT WORK?Magnetic filters work through the principle of magnetic attraction of ferrous particles. High intensity magnets are placed inside a stainless steel metal rod which is placed inside a larger unit and fitted into a canister. The fluid flows through the unit without experiencing flow restriction. All of the equipment's fluid passes around the rod, where more than 99% of ferrous particles down to sub-micron level are removed. It also collects non-ferrous particles through the principle of static adhesion.
Magnetic filtration systems can be used as a complete replacement to your existing filters, can work with existing filters, or can clean fluid lines that have no filtration.
Find Out More