HYDRAULICS & MECHANICAL REPAIR
Customized Preventative Maintenance, Upgrades and Repairs
We are dedicated to ensuring that you receive the maximum life from your assets and minimize unproductive downtime. We provide worldwide aftermarket support and long-term maintenance contracts to optimize the life cycle and performance of each piece of equipment we manufacture.
No Injectors leave our premises without first being fully function and pull tested. This ensures that your injector arrives at your facility or back in the field without issue and ready to go to work. We will replace and repair worn or damaged components on your injector and provide a complete reassembly.
- Visual inspection of wearable parts
- Bench testing of motors
- Testing of hydraulic cylinder and values
- Visual inspection of planetaries and brakes
- Magnetic particle inspection of gripper blocks
Service and repairs can sometimes be performed on-site without the need to bring the unit to our facilities. This is subject to the issues with the equipment, the availability of parts and scope of work required.
- Coiled tubing units/injectors
- Wireline units
- Portable power skids
- Department of Transportation NSM (National Safety Mark)
- CWB W47.1 w59.1 Fusion Welding of Steel
- CWB w47.2 - 11 w59.2-M1991 Fusion Welding of Aluminum